Call 504-384-7870 to Get Help As Soon As Possible!
Drug abuse is damaging, costly, and painful, and can be deadly if not addressed. In 2018, over 67,000 people died of drug overdoses in the U.S. alone. Many people are not sure how to start the process of recovery, but we are here to help. Our team is here for any one who has had enough with suffering and wants to lift themselves up out of addiction.
Several addiction treatment programs are within the New Orleans area. These centers can create the opportunity you need to make a positive change in your life. Whether you are seeking help for yourself, or for a loved one, addiction treatment is out there and just a phone call away.
We can guide you to:
- custom-created addiction treatment programs
- group and individual therapy
- healthy diversions and physical activities
- comfortable living facilities
- 24-hour supervision and care
For more information about this life changing opportunity, call 504-384-7870 to speak with a knowledgeable and compassionate specialist.
Certified Addiction Treatment Programs
There are many types of strategies for treating addiction. However, scientists, psychologists, and health care experts typically agree on one principle: there is no “one size fits all” to addiction recovery. The success of someone in rehab generally depends on their personalized treatment plan. People who use the same drug don’t necessarily benefit from the same type of treatment.
This means we consider any medical, psychological, professional, legal, or social problems when preparing your treatment. Each individual requires accurate examination and observation and continual adjustment of their treatment plans to ensure the most beneficial effects.
Different types of therapies are used during the rehabilitation process. Some work well alone, but most work best in combination with other therapies such as:
- group and/or individual therapy
- medical services
- family counseling
- parenting instruction
- vocational instruction
- behavioral therapies
What Kinds of Treatment Are Available?
Addiction can be managed with various treatments depending on the individual’s requirements. A person in New Orleans who has been using constantly for a long time will need a different level of treatment than a person who has recently relapsed after years of sobriety.
Alcohol Addiction Treatment focuses on those who are dependent on alcohol to function daily. These individuals have specific needs that are complicated by the health issues that chronic consumption can cause.
Drug Addiction Treatment is for those people who have developed a physical and psychological dependence on a harmful substance. For those affected, it can be difficult to break the cycle of abuse, as withdrawal can be overwhelming. Generally, in-patient, outpatient and residential treatment programs can put you on the path to sobriety.
- Inpatient treatment usually occurs in hospitals or medical clinics and will offer detox and occasionally rehab services. As inpatient treatment begins to be less commonplace, these facilities become more focused on offering medically supervised detoxification. Detox services are provided in a variety of locations, but clients are urged to follow up immediately with treatment programs for the most effective recovery results.
- Outpatient treatment can be found at medical clinics, counselor’s offices, and community health facilities. A client of an outpatient care facility often lives at home and drives to a rehab facility for treatment.
- Residential treatment is a mixture of inpatient and outpatient treatment. Patients go to the facility and daily support group meetings, while living in comfortable, residential accommodations. Clients who take part in this approach can face the pressures and temptations of life with 24/7 supervision and support. This is the best way to relearn how to function in society.
Intervention programs help family and friends of someone who is suffering from addiction. We can help you create a safe space with the addict and their loved ones, where concerns and frustrations can be communicated. Our goal is to help the individual recognize their issue and accept help into rehabilitation treatment.
Our Addiction Treatment Team Can Help
Drug and/or alcohol abuse is disorienting and makes NOLA area residents believe they have no other choice. However, recovery is possible with the assistance of experts and support of loved ones and family members.
Our team can provide you with treatment programs that can also help with additional mental or emotional problems. Our professionals are available 24 hours a day at 504-384-7870 and can find addiction treatment programs, offer advice, and give more information on addiction in general. Call today!